I just wanted to share with you my all time favorite pancake recipe. Its super easy to make and fun to decorate during winter festivities.
Now that Christmas is over I’m planning one memorable New Years party as well. Its so awesome to make friends with my new neighbors and have so many get-togethers during the holiday season. Having a staycation this year was stress free, travel free, and guilt free with all the goodies that I enjoy baking and cooking.
I hope you all had a wonderful time with family and friends as well! Be sure to check out my pancake recipe. Its so yummy on a cold winter morning.
Yield: 6 large pancakes Prep Time: 15 minutes Cook Time: 10 min
1 1/2 cups flour
3 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
2 tablespoons sugar
1 teaspoon salt
1 cup plain oat milk or soy milk
1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
1 tablespoon ground flax seeds
1/2 cup water
2 tablespoons of vegan baking butter
1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
Bananas, raspberries, strawberries and blue berries for garnishing.
- In a large mixing bowl stir together the flour, salt, sugar, and baking powder. Make a well in the center of the bowl.
- In a small mixing bowl whisk the milk, vinegar, and ground flax seeds until foamy.
- Pour the milk mixture into the center of the dry ingredients. Add the water, canola oil and vanilla and use a fork to mix batter.
- Preheat the pan over medium-low heat and lightly coat pan with vegan butter. Cook for about 3 minutes on each side with about 1/3 a cup of batter for each pancake.
- Serve with vegan butter, your favorite vegan sausage (I used Field Roast Apple & Maple Sausage), and plenty of maple syrup.